Twitter Facebook Feed

Ayurvedic tenets for long and healthy life







Ayurvedic tenets for long and healthy life

To lead a long and healthy life Ayurveda recommends a lifestyle based on moderation in all spheres of life. Adapting this lifestyle is liberating and manifests positive changes in body, mind and spirit. Human beings die either naturally due to ageing or due to diseases and accidents. While one cannot foretell death, leading a healthy life keeps away diseases and the attendant suffering.

Ayurveda recommends following certain tenets that when adapted to ones lifestyle and made into a habit can benefit physically, mentally and spiritually.

The basic requirement for a healthy existence is good food, good sleep and good relationship.Always consume freshly prepared food. Avoid all foods of the previous day especially the non-vegetarian ones. Also avoid refrigerated foods.Do not suppress the natural urge to urinate and defecate. Avoid daytime nap. Do not lie down to sleep with head facing north.Eat only when you feel hungry. Eat twice a day. Do not go to bed immediately after supper. Walk for 10-15 minutes before going to bed.Follow a regular routine for sleeping. Go to bed by 10 o’clock at night. Get up at 6 in the morning. Six to eight hours of sleep is necessary to maintain good health.Ayurveda advocates sex in moderation. It stipulates a general rule of sexual relationship once every fortnight (a tough one!). No sex immediately after food, a gap of 4 hours is advised.The Siddhars of yesteryears also suggest the following regimen.Eat twice a day.Apply oil to head and bathe in warm water once every four days.Fast a day, once a week.Sex once a fortnight.Clean the airway passages and nostrils etc (by instilling certain medications into the nostrils) once every 45 days. This helps clear the sinuses.Take purgatives (natural ones) once every four months and cleanse the colons.Take emetics (vomit inducers) once every six months to clear the phlegm etc.Avoid dust and polluted atmosphere.A disciplined mind is necessary to keep away from bad habits and inculcate good ones.

2 comments:

Alarico Adalbert said...

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

Stephenie Brown said...

I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HEPATITIS B. FOR OVER YEARS LIVING WITH  IT
 I’m Stephenie Brown, i was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 3 years ago, i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn’t going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors about herbs to cure me and ended up spending some amount of money but i never got better i was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things am restricted from doing so one day i saw a lady’s post on how Herbalist Dr. JAMES cured her  from Hiv virus with his herbal medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, i told him all that i was going through and he told me not to worry that everything will be more better again so he prepared a herbal medicine and send it to me through DHL courier company and told me the dosage,after 13 days of completing the herbal medicine,i was totally free from Hepatitis,so I went to see a doctor for a blood test ,After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative,i just can’t deny that i’m the most happiest woman on earth this very moment ,i’m so happy and thanks to Herbalist Doctor JAMES
He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Melanoma ,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd,Back pain,Nephrotic syndrome,
 AND MORE contact him  on
Email..... DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM

Post a Comment